The Best Fitness Coaching & Accountability Program In Gainesville FL
LOADED TACO SWEET POTATO SLIDERS
Whole 30, No Added Sugar, Gluten Free
Paleo Running Mama
– 1-2 med/large FAT sweet potatoes scrubbed and sliced into 1/2” thick rounds (you’ll need 10 rounds total)
– avocado or olive oil plus salt for roasting
– 1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs grass fed ground beef 85% lean
– 2 tsp taco seasoning
– 1/8-1/4 tsp chipotle powder more if you like spice!
– 1 fresh jalapeño minced
– 2 cloves garlic minced
– 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt
– 2 med/large ripe avocados
– 1/4 cup red onion minced
– 2 clove garlic minced
– 1 fresh jalapeño pepper minced
– 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro plus more for garnish
– Sea salt to taste
– 3 slices nitrate free bacon sugar free for Whole30, cooked and crumbled
– 1/2 cup Paleo mayo either homemade or purchased
– 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
– 1 tsp fresh lemon or lime juice
– 1 tsp onion powder
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
– 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
– 1 tsp dried chives
– Optional salt to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Brush a small amount of the oil on both sides of each sweet potato round and arrange on baking sheet spread apart. Roast for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, flip each one, then continue to roast another 10-15 mins or until soft and beginning to brown.
2. Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, taco seasoning, chipotle powder, minced jalapeño, garlic, and salt in a mixing bowl. Form mixture into 10 small patties
3. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with a bit of cooking fat. You can also grill the patties following the same instructions.
4. Once skillet is sizzling hot, add patties and fry about 2-3 minutes on each side until desired doneness is achieved. Remove to a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
Guacomole and Chipotle Ranch:
1. Either prior to beginning or before serving, combine all guacamole ingredients and mash with a fork to combine well.
2. For chipotle ranch, whisk ingredients together until well combined. Store both covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
assemble sliders: Place each sweet potato round on a serving platter and top with a cooked patty. Top each one with guacamole and crumbled bacon, then drizzle with chipotle ranch as desired. Serve immediately – enjoy!
Trusted By 5,000 clients Over 13 years
For the first time in my life I love training and look forward to going to the gym. Liv Athletic has given me so much more than I ever expected! I feel more confident in all aspects of my life not just in my fitness journey. You will not regret it!
The coaches don’t just know what they’re doing, but they also take a personal interest in you. The class environment is a tight knit group of individuals who help you push yourself and stay motivated. It’s a great place, and I couldn’t be happier I joined.
Thanks to the coaches at LIV for the constant encouragement and for giving me the tools I needed to be successful in getting back into shape and getting my weight back under control in a way that’s healthy and keeps me strong!
We’ll help you take the guesswork out of staying in shape so you can achieve your fitness goals. With our LIV Athletic coaching program, you will confidently exercise, meal plan, and stay committed to your goals, without spending a fortune on a personal trainer. Do you want help to transform your body and fitness?
Copyright ©2021 All rights reserved